Unfortunately we are now closed until 3rd December 2020.
Why Our Pub is Great
The Albion Taphouse in Burton upon Trent combines the charm of a traditional red-brick pub with all the modern facilities you’d expect to find in a really good family-friendly venue. Like disabled access, a great function room for parties, and baby changing. Our gorgeous pub garden has a great outdoor play area and plenty of benches for al fresco dining. Step indoors and you’ll find plenty of seating, tasteful décor, and a bar that does excellent cask ales, wines, spirits, and a wide range of soft drinks.
Pop in any day of the week. There’s always something going on at The Albion! Our meal deals are superb value for money. Mains, specials, and roasts are for two for one. We’ve got warming pies, super salads, big juicy steaks, curries, vegetarian choices, and gluten-free food. Not to mention a children’s menu featuring build-your-own meals. Eat out in Burton upon Trent for less and give the kids an affordable treat they’ll love.
Like a big Sunday roast but don’t fancy the cooking or washing up that comes with it? Let us take care of the lot. Nothing beats getting the entire family together for a roast lunch or dinner, and it’s so much more fun when everyone can relax and enjoy every mouthful.
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
We want to ensure you have the best experience possible when you visit, and our menus continue to offer your favourite pub dishes at an unsurpassed quality.
We always think of those guests who have special dietary requirements when developing our menus so there is always a choice of vegetarian, vegan and NGCI dishes. In addition, we have full allergen information available on pub web pages, via our online app and printed copies in our pubs.
We’re continually innovating to bring you both new tastes and new dishes, whilst ensuring your pub favourites are always available and the best they can be.
I am sure you will agree, there really is something for everyone. We look forward to welcoming you with a friendly smile, this is your local.View our Menus
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback.
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.